To get rid of cellulite through the skin treatments, you must use products containing active ingredients that can stimulate the microcirculation, reduce fat and tone the connective tissue.
These products are prepared from herbal extracts and vitamins and other active substances. Most topical treatments for cellulite certain key ingredients in the treatment, so when you choose to select the one that suits your needs.
Topical treatments against cellulite beauty
Ingredients of topical treatments for cellulite:
- Centella asiatica: ingredients that stimulate the biosynthesis of collagen and protect the vascular tissue.
- Ginkgo biloba is rich in antioxidants and stimulating circulation, which minimizes the wells of cellulite.
- Fucus vesiculosus: seaweed that has lots of amino acids, minerals, vitamins and trace elements. It is rich in iodine, which speeds up cell metabolism and helps eliminate toxins responsible for cellulite.
- Retinol: Vitamin A is the active form; it stimulates the activity of the cells.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cellular structures.
- Ruscus aculeatus: the root of this plant contains the active ingredient called ruscogenine, which activates the microcirculation while facilitating lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- Ivy: is analgesic and lipolytic, promotes blood supply and vascular and lymphatic drainage.
- Aloe vera: anti-inflammatory properties, healing and regenerating the skin tissue.
- Caffeine: This ingredient in topical anti-cellulite treatments active lipolysis and mobilize the accumulated fat.
- Cupalina: the extract of guarana, which contains large amounts of caffeine, which promotes the exit of accumulated lipids.
- L-carnitine is lipolytic, so it stimulates the burning of localized fat.
- Salicylic acid: this component that glucose does not enter the accumulated fat, cellulite and therefore does not increase and is progressively reduced.
- Escin: promotes the burning of stored fat.
- Thermal Water: is decongestant, prevents irritation, calms the dermis and is rich in minerals and trace elements.
- Bioactive: stimulate the constant removal of fat, causing a reduction of fat while toning the skin, reducing the famous “orange peel”